Human life depends on a healthy diet plan. From a healthy diet, I mean, a diet that includes natural nutrients (both macro and micronutrients) and a balanced level of calories. It may comprise of vegetables, fruits, and whole grains. The nutritionist diet requirement can fulfill a variety of animal-based or plant-based foods.
Healthy eating is one of the best to avoid obesity, improve skin life and control health risks like high blood pressure, heart diseases, and digestive system problems. A healthy schedule provides the human body essential daily based nutrients that may include lean meats, fish and fat-free dairy items.
Following are the 10 most popular diets & their beneficial or effective role in our lives;
The DASH Diet
It is a balanced and flexible eating strategy that makes a heart-healthy lifestyle. This diet demands no specific food instead gives daily or weekly nutritional tasks. It includes fruits, vegetables, and whole grains. The diet also has low-fat or fat-free dairy items, beans, poultry, vegetable oils, and nuts. Limits foods include high saturated fat like fatty meats or full-fat dairy items and tropical oil, for example, palm kernel, palm oil or coconut oil.
- This diet is very beneficial for skin as it is a good source of vitamins like C that produces protein collagen and leads to strong or flexible skin.
- The DASH diet helps to lose weight as in the case of low-calorie intake.
- If you feel low due to weight loss then this fiber-filled diet is help full in this context.
- Avoid alcohol and restaurant foods especially salty meals.
- Exercise or activities like swimming or gardening.
The Mediterranean Diet
The Mediterranean diet is low in sugar, saturated fat or red meat and high in nuts, whole grain or other healthful food products. It mostly favors fruits, veggies, olive oil, beans, and legumes. Seafood or fish includes in it. Wine and water are common Mediterranean beverages.
- It is famous for a variety of food and flavors.
- This diet is very helpful in weight loss as it burns the harmful fats.
- It enhances brain life and controls neurological diseases like Alzheimer’s.
- Avoid the use of red meat, poultry, and eggs if you are on the Mediterranean diet plan.
- Don’t use cheese or yogurt.
Weight Watcher Diet
It is also known as WW Diet, specially designed to reduce weight. Weight Watchers have two plans for a diet that are given below;
The Points Plan
In this plan, foods are given points according to the calorie of food, all fat or fiber content. People, who follow this plan, eat according to these points.
The Core Plan
It depends on the usage of whole foods from all groups of food, including vegetables or fruits, starches, eggs, poultry, dairy products, and lean meat. This is the no-counting diet plan.
- Follow the plan to achieve the goal of burning fats.
- It plays a beneficial role in human health and also helpful in skin context.
- Avoid fast food like pizza, burgers, and chips.
- Don’t use soda, alcohol.
This diet restricts the high carbs intake. It promotes health conditions like heart illness or high blood pressure. The food includes protein, healthy fats and vegetables that have low carbs content. Healthy fats help the skin to remain as moisturized and flexible.
- The weight loss occurs by using low carbs content in this diet plan.
- The use of fats that is health-friendly.
- The starchy vegetables and fruits are off-limits.
- Grains, dairy items, beverages like alcohols and sugar-containing food are banned.
The diet plan promotes mostly foods that are plant-based while moderately allowing animal products and meat. It is more adaptable as compared to a fully plant-based vegan diet. One can eat vegetables, fruits, and whole grain. It also allows the protein intake in the form of meat and other such items in low quantity.
- A diet that includes plant contents is helpful in the weight loss department.
- It comprises compounds that protect from sun damage.
- It lowers the chance of cancer.
- Allow only less amount of sugar or sweet, it will harm your plan.
- Use only meat products for protein and use other items.
A vegan diet or vegetarian diet is the only plant-based died and forbids animal products in all forms. It includes fruits, leafy green vegetables, whole grains, legumes, nuts, milk or coconut, almond, or soy, etc and seeds.
- Sun flower seeds are the skin-boosting nutrient.
- It is the environment plus health-friendly design.
- This diet promotes weight loss.
- Grains are restricted.
- Sweets are also forbidden.
Mayo Clinic Diet
This is a balanced strategy to curbs your stubborn fats without risking your life. It is a healthy weight loss diet plan. Fruits, grains, and veggies are the major contributors to its making.
- This will change your eating habits and enhances the inner potential to lose weight.
- It decreases the health risks.
- The use of alcohol is forbidden.
- It is costly than other diet plans.
- The poultry and fish as a source of protein are allowed in a low amount.
The MIND Diet
This is the combination of two famous diets means DASH and Mediterranean. It is specifically designed to boost your brain health and lowers the risk of mental illness like short term memory and Alzheimer’s. The use of leafy veggies, nuts, and berries reduces brain disorder. It also contains poultry, fish, grains, olive oil, and beans.
- This is a health beneficiary diet and especially for the brain or heart life.
- The diet lowers the effect of aging.
- You have to stay away from cheese, butter, stick margarine and fast food.
- Red meat, bacon, sausage, and ham can be used in limited quantities.
The Ketogenic Diet
It is a high fat, low carbs, and moderate protein diet. It is also seen in the context of Atkins or low carbs diet. The diet pushes the body to curbs fats rather than carbs. Normally, carbohydrates in food are changed into glucose that travels throughout the body and maintains metabolic activities. In the case of low carbs, the liver changes fats into fatty acids or ketone bodies go to the brain and perform functions. This process calls as ketosis.
- It cuts the chances of obesity.
- Avocados in this diet contain the compounds that protect skin from UV rays that may damage it.
- It also contains Vitamin E that is anti-oxidant saves from the oxidative damage.
- Keto flu-like poor energy and enhanced hunger is the drawback of it.
- Avoid sugars, fruits, beans, and carb-based foods.
The Paleo Diet
The Paleolithic diet or Paleo diet uses foods contains fruits, vegetables, nuts, meat, and roots. It excludes dairy grains, processed oil, and sugar. It forbids the processed foods and eatables that enhance hunger. It promotes health by improving body composition and metabolic activities.
- Allow unprocessed food like meat, seafood, eggs, veggies, and potatoes.
- Sugar potatoes contain Beta carotene that acts as a natural sun block.
- Avoid processed food and ingredients like trans-fats & artificial sweeteners.
- The Macrobiotic Diet
All the popular diet plans from the DASH diet to the Keto diet are described and one can adopt anyone from this diet according to their preference whether they want to get rid of obesity or improve their skin life. All are beneficial for health in a way or another. You just need simple precautions before following any one of these diet schedules.